Meet Comadre Nydia Marsella!



 I began my professional career as an architect in Caracas, Venezuela. Not long after arriving in New York City, I decided to pursue a career in television, and spent eight years working for the nation's first public Hispanic television network as a producer, writer, editor, and on-camera talent. I've produced hundreds of hours of programming aimed at creating value for the Hispanic community, and have been nominated for three Emmy awards.

I currently produce and host my own cooking show called MI COCINA VIRTUALthe main goal of which is to inform the Hispanic community about how it can help prevent and reverse various health conditions by recognizing the body's signals that there's something wrong, and by eating the right foods in response. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Nydia, so happy to hear that you are realizing your goals! Hope to see you soon. Diana Ramos

    ReplyDelete

HAPPY HOLIDAYS !

FROM OUR HOME TO YOURS. Feliz Navidad Merry Christmas Happy Hanukkah Happy Kwanzaa Happy New Year Happy Everythin...